Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm getting better....

I was able to do individual leg drills on the rollers without seriously injuring myself today. The hardest part is actually getting clipped back in while staying upright. I have no idea how people can do one-legged drills on the rollers WITH NO HANDS!? Eddie's gotten it down pretty good, at least from what I saw..he's got some talent.

I'm counting down the days until I can head south (ok, further south as in FL)..I haven't ridden outside in 5 days because I'm a bigger wuss than Danielle! The ride in 37* rain last Sunday made riding indoors this week pretty appealing. Anyway, one week until I'm riding in sunny, warm FL.

I just found out that the GA Singlespeed State Championship Race is March 10, but there is no beer allowed because it's at a state park..that's a bummer. I will be there, regardless, because it's close by, and I want a tattoo :)

I got some more good sponsor news today, I will update later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

No beer?? Pff. What they don't know won't hurt them.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Danielle Musto said...

Where will you get the tatoo? I recommend avoiding the top of your foot :-)

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home