Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Okay I think I'm ready!

As ready as I could be after not training for 4 months, that is! My sweet Eddie spent the day preparing my two Jabberwockys to race. There is some kind of issue with the suspension fork that I hope is fixed but I won't know until I ride it. If I can stand it, I want to race the pink Jabber with bitchfork for as many laps as I can.

OK, so I know nothing about the course..conditions...tires...it's a good thing we are leaving tomorrow so I can figure it out. Not sure we will have a connection when we get to MS but I will try to update!

Thanks for the good luck, I need it! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger cathi said...

sending more luck and best wishes for a strong race!

5:36 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Good Luck Nam!!!!! :)

6:01 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

Good luck Namrita! I am sure you will do awesome....it all about legs, lungs and heart and you have heaps!

Happy belated birthday as well...sorry to miss it but I am sure it rocked!

I am back on my bike tomorrow and very excited to ride again.

All the best to you and Eddie!

Cheers,
Neal

6:38 PM  
Blogger FixieDave said...

Kill it!

Have a blast!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home