Friday, December 09, 2005

Well, It's Official

I'm leaving (sort of) the world of software and going back to school! My plan is to get my Masters in Sports Nutrition, but for the short term I need to take some extra Undergrad credits and will be doing so starting in January 2006. I will be working at my current job part time, so I'll be pretty busy. Unfortunately, this means scaling back my racing (at least for the first half of the year). I plan to try out some road racing with my new team Sorella Cycling. I'll do some shorter off-road stuff too, and then phase back into the longer off-road enduro stuff as the year goes on. So while things will be stressful and I have to give up some things for a while, I know I'll be happier in the long run!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I'm one of the few folks that comments on your blog. Congrats! I'm guessing this is the reason you'll have Wednesday mornings free, huh?

7:16 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

...you got it ;)

dauset on the new SS! woohoo!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home