Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Kona Unit 2-9 frame and Reba fork for sale....deal!

Sorry to use this as an ad site, but I don't do it often.

Brand New, never ridden, 2007 Kona Unit 2-9 frame (18") + silver Reba Race 29 fork (just rebuilt) for sale: $400 for both, plus shipping from Atlanta, GA.

Post comment here or email info@55nineperformance.com if you are interested.

I still can't find my cable to upload pics, but like I said, the frame is new out of the box and the fork was just rebuilt. Everything is in working order. If you are local, you are welcome to come take a look.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is this the one that was too big for you? I can't keep track!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

hehe, yes!

too big for me + eddie.

7:23 PM  
Blogger millhouse said...

Hello,
Did you sell this yet?

8:21 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

hi justin,

yes, the 18" and Reba is sold. i also have a 16" Unit 2-9 frame for sale...$200 shipping included. you can check out the geometry at www.konaworld.com to see if it will work for you.

namrita

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home