Sunday, December 07, 2008

day 1: amelia island mtb ride & beach time

Today was a 3 hour ride on mtn bikes with gears. It took a little getting used to and I know I'm still not very efficient with the timing and gear choices but I did improve in the 3 hours I rode today. I actually do think a SS may be easier now that I am back on gears because you are forced to recover on a SS at some point. With gears you can ride hard all the time and then blow up. I just need to figure out how NOT to do that...good thing I have a coach that is telling me what to do. After the ride we took the dogs to the beach and I got some great photos...click.

We may end up doing the same thing tomorrow before we head out. The next stop is either Gainesville or Tampa..we'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home