Sunday, May 17, 2009

heading west

Early flight to Denver in the AM. I'm excited that the forecast is for 93* and sunny! It's like 50's and rainy right now in Atlanta...what??! Jason from Pivot Cycles/BH Bikes is going to be waiting at the airport (thanks, Jason!) Not sure what else is in store for the week...mostly chill, acclimate, ride easy, hang with Topeak-Ergon teammates and friends, etc. We are all heading down to Gunnison for the Growler on Friday. My fingers are crossed that I can acquire some new clothing while I'm there...I am down to one pair of shorts with chamois intact! Yikes!

See you in Colorado!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Livingston said...

Have a great trip...Sorry, I wasnt able to hook up on Friday for a ride...

7:36 PM  
Blogger RSTEVE said...

you really should go to Nederland right above Boulder..It's the best

5:25 AM  
Blogger allan said...

Have fun. Good luck to you and Eddie.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home