Tuesday, May 24, 2005

No-race weekend

My weekends are usually spent training for a race, racing, or going to one of Eddie's races. This weekend was all about endurance...driving..yikes! We went to Kayte's wedding up in North Michigan..2000 miles of driving in 4 days. Things were so busy that I didn't get a chance to ride my bike that I drove up there. It was a fun time, though, and I thought I'd post some pics of us not wearing lycra. Time to get back to training now..Ciao!


Eddie and me Posted by Hello

Courtney, Kayte, me Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Just surfed over from Eddie'O's site. Keep on rage'n this year. By the way...I dig the so-pro tan lines.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

LOL. thanks :)

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home