Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Updates

The last week just flew by...School has been keeping me busy. While I like it and all, I can't wait to actually get into some Sports Nutrition stuff (and research) next year. I just got my subscription to the Sports Nutrition Clinic and I'm going to start using it ASAP. I will report back on how I like it.

Lucky me, I am taking the day off today to give myself a break and Eddie and I are going to go exploring again...we'll use our new Adeo Motion Lingo device and hopefully have a good route mapped out soon. I'm going to make sure we take a map and compass this time :) I'll bring a camera too so I can post some shots of the area.

Other than that...I can't believe that I will be married in less than two weeks. We got our marriage license yesterday and that was so crazy. Things are coming together for the actual wedding, though we still have a ton of loose ends to tie up. We are planning to do a road ride in the early morning before the wedding since we are getting married pretty much on the Six-Gap route in the North GA mountains..it will be beautiful with the fall colors. We are also fortunate to have our friend Andrew Kornylak who is an amazing photographer shoot the entire day's events. One of my college friends is coming into town early from Boulder, CO to play with her bluegrass band here in Atlanta tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it, I don't get out much anymore :) Actually, I will be 30 in two weeks also...getting old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home