Friday, March 16, 2007

Welcome

The newest addition..Eddie calls her Blueberry Pie.

The shop moves outdoors on nice days. Goodbye green Unit, hello purple Unit.



New tensioner mechanism, and my trusty Kick Ass Cog.



Ergons and my cheap-o handlebar that I picked up the day before 24 hour Nationals last year. See the marks on the handlebar? The race number plate did that..in one race. Nice.



Mechanic/Bike Fitter/Coach/Husband Eddie O, getting ready to fit Blueberry Pie for me.



My new team kit. My shirt matches my Ergons!



Hot Breath Harry thinks the new ride is pretty cool.



It will get another facelift when my I9s get here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Looks awesome. Have Eddie get out his drill and put some holes in that sweet cog to get rid of some unecessary weight.

I am joking of course, but some folks would be doing that for sure.

4:34 AM  
Blogger dicky said...

Get rid of the bread bag ties and do this:
http://teamdicky.blog.com/526318/
I did plenty of damage to my carbon bars before I thought of it.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home