Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Finally!!!

We finally have some decent weather around here! Oh, but it's my rest week, so I'm going nuts wishing I could be outside riding all day, instead..I have to rest. Hopefully it holds through the weekend so I can get some good hours. The GA Singlespeed State Championship Race is just around the corner, and my next event. I wish it was a longer race, it's an XC race...and I don't race XC. Maybe having a sweet bike, a super cool costume, and consuming lots of beer will count for something at the SS race...maybe??

Oh well, I'm not going to stress over it. I think Hodge and the Linders will put on a good time for us...and Cohutta 100 will also be here in no time!! Must stay focused! I can't believe how time flies once the races start.

1 Comments:

Blogger dicky said...

Do the 48 miler at the GASS. If I go that's where I'll be.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home