Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 2, preride 2

Much MUCH better today! The course is really beautiful and a lot of fun. It's a lot of fast benchcut narrow sidehill stuff that I'm not used to, but I guess I will get better at it. BrouSSard is here...looking to be the main "competition". He's faster than me, but it's a long race so anything can happen. Eddie worked his tail off today getting the bikes setup, so now the main obstacle is to find a decent meal tonight. Google restaurants in Brookhaven, MS and I won't find much ;) Everyone is really nice and helpful here, and the race should be a good one. If you ever have the chance to ride mtn bikes in the deep south, you should definitely check out the Clear Springs trail system.


Blogger Neal Radford said...

Good luck Namrita!

I am back on my bike and will try and find a internet connection tomorrow and see if I can drink a beer and cheer ou on :)


7:15 PM  
Blogger allan said...

Good luck. Sounds like it'll be a fun one.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home