Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 2, preride 2

Much MUCH better today! The course is really beautiful and a lot of fun. It's a lot of fast benchcut narrow sidehill stuff that I'm not used to, but I guess I will get better at it. BrouSSard is here...looking to be the main "competition". He's faster than me, but it's a long race so anything can happen. Eddie worked his tail off today getting the bikes setup, so now the main obstacle is to find a decent meal tonight. Google restaurants in Brookhaven, MS and I promise..you won't find much ;) Everyone is really nice and helpful here, and the race should be a good one. If you ever have the chance to ride mtn bikes in the deep south, you should definitely check out the Clear Springs trail system.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neal said...

Good luck Namrita!

I am back on my bike and will try and find a internet connection tomorrow and see if I can drink a beer and cheer ou on :)

Cheers,
Neal

7:15 PM  
Blogger allan said...

Good luck. Sounds like it'll be a fun one.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home