Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Might as well get used to it

The weather here in FL is supposed to drop tonight. The forecast for tomorrow is a high of 47 and a low of 18! Freakin EIGHTEEN..18 degrees F! Unfortunately, tomorrow is the day we have to do a night ride because Eddie will be working all day. Even more unfortunately, our training camp is over this Saturday...we have to head back to Georgia so I can get back to school and Eddie can get back to his line of fitting clients that have been awaiting his return. I really don't want to leave...I've had a really good time getting in lots of pedaling, lots of sleep, lots of food, and lots of good time with the O'Dea family. I just hope I can keep up my motivation and training hours through the crappy weather once we get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home