Sunday, February 10, 2008

in a nutshell

wow did the weekend fly by! our weekend was full of modeling, tough work....it's rough being a supermodel ;) just kidding. anyway, saturday was spent in Ellijay, GA all day with mr. outdoor adventure photo man Andrew Kornylak and sunday was spent outside of ATL with Ken Gehle. The only problem was that all shots were taken with short sleeves & shorts..and it was not warm outside! Now I know how those swimsuit models must feel when they have to act warm while playing around in the water in February. Thankfully we had an easier time than that! We also got to do some wine tasting with Andrew at the Frogtown Wine Tasting room in Ellijay and I had my first visit to Poole's BBQ..it was not as bad as I had expected.

Other than that, we got a little riding in (I am trying out some of these), and wasted a lot of time at the Dekalb Farmers Market. We FINALLY decided to go to the farmers market that we always hear people talk about...it was huge and it had everything i could ever think of! we spent over an hour collecting a whole cart full of goodies before we realized they don't accept credit cards..d'oh! Unfortunately we didn't have cash, check, or ATM so we spent another 30 minutes putting everything back to where it came from. I felt like a total loser! Not to mention Eddie and I were both completely starving the entire time. To make matters worse, we had to stop at a regular grocery store on the way home to get food...and pay 3x as much as we would have at the farmers market!

Well, that's about it...the only other thing I have to say is that this guy is not human. I can't believe he did 23 laps at Conyers on a rigid SS. I rode 2 laps out there today on mine and I think this has to be the hardest race course out there for a solo 24.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Musto said...

I LOVE those pedals. I've never had a problem clipping in, even in really bad mud.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home