Sunday, February 17, 2008

thank you mr. weatherman

Even though we didn't go to FL for the 12 hours of Santos, we got in some solid ride time. Yesterday was great and today's forecast was for heavy rain after 1pm. Knowing that my weekday riding hours will again be limited this week, Eddie and I did the unheard of today...we got up early and rode in the AM! That's right you non-believers, we were actually on the trail and rolling by 9:45 am. We were able to get in 3 hours and the sun was still shining when we finished. Of course it is pouring outside now, but I don't care. I got to ride today, woohoo! My legs were feeling rather slow and heavy after yesterday's Fool's Gold singletrack torture. I am actually building up a geared bike (my Ernie Orange Vassago) to replace my road bike which I need to sell. Someday I'll have a CX fixie in my training stable too for even more variety...someday soon hopefully....

Congrats to Harvey for winning the overall at Santos this weekend!! Harvey proudly sports a 55nine Performance bike fit, so I am allowed to brag about him :)

My first big race is just over 8 weeks away....I'm glad my clinical rotations end in 2 weeks because I have a lot of catching up to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home