Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time for an update

I'm still here! I took 3 days off the bike after our Sunday climbing fest in Ellijay. I didn't do anything except study, attempt to clean the house, and run for 30 minutes. Oh, I did drink way too much beer Wednesday night, though, and ate a HUUUUGE burger and a million french fries. Probably not a good idea since the riding resumed again today. We did 4 hours early this morning before my afternoon class and it kicked my butt (or maybe it was my hangover that did that). I took Danielle to Fort Yargo for some "easy" riding so we could ease into it before tomorrow and Saturday (we're going to do the Cohutta gravel loop and then the Fool's Gold course). We're stalling right now and blog-surfing before we meet Eddie for an afternoon spin on the neighborhood trail. Anyway, we'll try to take some pix the next two days..I know it's been awhile since I've posted any. My camera is DEAD! :(

(edit): We rode the neighborhood trail after all. Here's a couple pix Danielle snapped..


Lovely place for a "break", huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Livingston said...

Hey Namrita,

The local trail looks pretty cool..We just got a new camera and you can have my old one....Let me know...Yasmin and I are running around chasing Doctors and might be able to swing over or meet up...

See ya,

4:44 AM  
Blogger Danielle Musto said...

I recognize that break spot...I am there often :-)

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home