Thursday, June 04, 2009

back at it

It's been a weird week. No job, no school, yet the time passes...more quickly than I'd like. I have a lot of studying to do so I can pass the Registered Dietitian exam later this month. And, while I'm building my own Sports Nutrition practice, I still need a full or at least part-time job to supplement for awhile.

Anyway, I had some good and some not-so-good rides this week. I'm still tired so I took today completely off. Tomorrow I head to Knoxville, TN to race the Disc Burner 12 hour race put on by Southeast endurance racer Dave Holmes. I'm not racing solo, though. Coach recommended 12 hour Duo so I'm going to race with Eddie. I think the Duo category is only Open so we'll have our work cut out for us. I probably won't be updating anything until after the race!

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home