Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's over

The wedding is over, and I am now a married woman! You can now call me Namrita (Kumar) O'Dea. Here is a pic of my new hubby and I enjoying the reception. I think I can honestly say it was the best day of my life. We were fortunate to be together and surrounded by our closest friends and family.



There are many more pictures in our guest's gallery. If you have some to upload, please email me and I will give you the login information.

I can't think of a better way to start out my 30's. Yes, I'm officially old as today is my birthday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You look gorgeous. I hope you had a fantastic day. Now I have to get off the stick and get you the promised computer changes/wedding gifts.

Congratulations, again!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Danielle Musto said...

Yeah...I get to be the first (on your blog) to congratulate you! You look so beautiful Namrita! I'm really happy for you and Eddie because the two of you are such a cool couple. It's been great meeting the two of you this year.

We are going to have to celebrate your marriage and your B-day the next time we see eachother. That means lots and lots of free beer for you :-)

Congrats again,
Danielle

10:10 AM  
Blogger allan said...

Happy B-day and congrats.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home