Saturday, April 07, 2007

Nothing to see here.

I don't think I've had one good ride all week. I'm not really sure what happened, but a week ago it felt like summer, and now it feels like the middle of winter. I hoped for a good ride today, but ended up having bike troubles for several reasons..and I don't think it ever got above 36*..the wind was unbearable...it just didn't turn out to be my day.


Luckily, today's ride ended like this. No, I didn't deserve to eat Mexican food, but...how could I refuse.




I have been going back and forth on components on my purple unit, but hopefully I have it all dialed in now..with the exception of the new wheels. Those will go on soon..very soon. I realized this week that I have lots of things that are worn out, and need to be replaced sometime soon, before Cohutta 100. Pedals, BB bearings, shoes, cleats, you name it..it needs replacing.

I will try again tomorrow, and hope for a good ride to end a crappy week. Hopefully it will reach at least 50* this time!

Oh, and for everyone that has asked me lately, the Argyle jersey is from Twin Six. You can buy one here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arleigh Jenkins said...

who's the guy - front left in a green shirt? He looks like a local from these parts

6:58 PM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

his name is Seb..I think he is from London? But he is also an mtbr guy i guess. Seemed nice, I couldn't ride with him b/c I had to constantly stop and fix something on my bike!! :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger alexdolpp said...

Hey, tried to call Eddie today, but looks like the number I got doesn't work.

We'd really like to join you guys for a ride, however we might be a little tired - shoot me an email (can be found under my profile on my blog).

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home