Sunday, March 25, 2007

Not too much to report.

The marathon came and went. I never understood wanting to run 26.2 miles on pavement, but seeing some of the elite athletes today, especially the wheelchair athletes and Scott Rigsby run today was pretty cool. It almost made me want to run...almost. Actually, I haven't exercised in 3 days, so..yeah. Running even sounded good to me. The highlight of my weekend? Other than getting a lot more participation for my research study than I had expected, I got to eat lots of these



YUM. The Pina Coladas will definitely be coming along with me to some races.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just can't fathom Pina Colada flavor. It just sounds nasty. But glad you like them. If I get any in any race goodie bags I'll save them for you.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home