Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tapering...Day 2 (officially)

This weekend was an unintentional pre-taper..but it really officially started yesterday. It's going pretty well. Today I woke up, weeded the back yard, gave Eddie a mohawk, rode for 30 minutes, got a massage, laid by the pool, drank a beer at the dog park and now I'm icing my leg because my 70 lb. pup decided to broadside me square on my right quad..ouch. Well, all in all, it was a decent day of rest!

edit: Oh, some good news has also come my way..I won a $100 gift certificate from REI thanks to one of my sponsors PowerBar. Sweet. AND...just heard that my Jabberwocky is in the process of being painted Ernie Orange..and I should have it in my hands soon. Sweet, again! It has been awesome to work with Vassago so far, they are really on top of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home