Saturday, April 14, 2007

Vassago Cycles

..You've never heard of them? Well, I just found them not too long ago. In my search for the perfect (and affordable) 29er, I came across some posts about Vassago's Jabberwocky and Bandersnatch on the 29er forum of mtbr.com. Then, I found out Jeremy had a Bandersnatch on the way, so I questioned him a bit too. One thing led to another, and I will now be racing on the Vassago Team this year, on my brand new steel Ernie Orange Jabberwocky. I am totally excited to get on this new bike!! I think this is the one..and I'm glad because I don't have the resources to go custom right now. The customer service at Vassago has been beyond excellent. You can tell they are a small company of cool people that really understand geometry, fit, and design, and they definitely have the happiness of the rider and customer in mind at all times. After all, they say they have "Superior handling bikes at a price that leaves you with beer money." Yeah, sounds like my kind of bike :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Good for you! Won't your new purple bike be pissed off?

5:51 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

Maybe, but just for a little while. I'm sure Eddie will keep it in his stable.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home