Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Meet my little devil



OK, this build is temporary, I put on most of my old parts because I didn't have time to figure out some of the new stuff (i.e. Stans in my I9 wheels and which new fork I will get). The bike looks and feels great, though. Here's what I have now:

Vassago Jabberwocky, 16" Singlespeed frame- black detailing to be replaced with white
American Classic 29" Singlespeed wheels (to be replaced with silver Industry Nines with Stans)
Truvativ Stylo SS cranks
Endless Kick Ass Cog
Jones H-bar
Thomson stem
Black King headset (to be replaced with PINK)
Time pedals (may be replaced with eggbeaters)
Dean Titanium seatpost
Avid Juicy 7 hydraulic brakes
WTB Rocket V Saddle- to be replaced with silver/black WTB Rocket V SLT saddle
Bontrager Jones XR/Ignitor tire combo- to be replaced with some WTB tires (tbd)
Reba Race 29 (to be replaced with either White Brothers Magic 29 80mm, or White Brothers Rock Solid 29" or Vassago Pitchfork...tbd).

So, that's it, in a nutshell. I will hit the trails with it tomorrow for the shakedown before this weekend's Dirty Spokes 12 hour race. Stay tuned for a full trail report sometime tomorrow!

Many thanks to Vassago Cycles (who has been AWESOME), bike29.com, and the best husband & mechanic in the world..Eddie O'Dea for helping me to build this awesome little devil ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Musto said...

Oooooh Agggggh!!!

I like the color choice!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Sweet! Hope it works out for you. Eddie sure does have you fooled about his wrenching skills, though. ;)

6:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very purty!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home