Wednesday, December 05, 2007

70's and 80's

Degrees, that is. That's what it is in Florida right now!! And, that's where I'll be in exactly one week! Lucky me, I get to spend my first three week training block in Florida. We're taking both the roadies and the mt bikes down with us, and will only be in the gym 2x week (vs. the 4x a week we have been doing). I'm anxious to pick the training hours up again..and also to be able to walk normally again. My legs are torn up!

Does anyone in Florida know if there is a 5k race in the next few weeks that you can run with your dogs? We have the Jingle Jog here in Atlanta on Dec. 15, but we will miss it. I think it would be fun for the dogs, and I think Eddie and Jackson could do really well. Eddie ran with me yesterday (ok, ahead of me) and he is FAST! And, Jackson...well he is one of those that just HAS to be in front.

9 Comments:

Blogger cathi said...

what part of florida will you be in? and what dates?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

we're leaving dec. 12, coming back jan. 5 i think. we'll spend some time around tampa and some further south in englewood. we really don't have any solid plans yet (at least i'm not aware of them :)

you?

4:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll check with Jeff's Mom, she'll know about stuff going on in Venice/Englewood/Nokomis.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Running...ugh. My new way of exercising the dogs is to strap on Rollerblades and let them pull me around the neighborhood. I guess I could call that "recovery". :)

I do know that there's a Yappy Hour at New World Brewery in Ybor next Sunday afternoon. Dogs encouraged, and Oberon on tap!

6:16 AM  
Blogger Danielle Musto said...

What time should I be at your house to leave for Florida with you guys?

6:49 AM  
Blogger MCF said...

WWWWHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!! I'm so jealous. I've been freezing my @ss off for two days! Lots of snow yesterday - 2 hours to get home - 2 hours to get to work today. So many accidents - saw a car on fire on the freeway this morning. My wiper fluid is frozen so won't squirt.....Next move GA!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

Oberon? And dogs? I'm there! We should ride first, though :)

8:11 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

Misty, come South! I wouldn't be able to stand that..thank goodness it's still above 50 here...but barely.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

danielle, you should leave now...and bring lots of beer. you don't mind riding in the back with the dogs, right?

mallie, cool..thanks!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home