Monday, November 26, 2007

why the dragonfly

I stole this from Misty...

The Dragonfly represents a wild and free spirit. It is the power of light. It inhabits two realms: air and water and passes the influence of both these elements to the wearer. Living in an aura of fantasy, the dragonfly's fluttering wings inspire thoughts of fairies and butterflies. Native American belief: The dragonfly spirit means you must consciously make an effort to express your hopes, dreams, needs and wishes.


So, I guess that's why. The dragonfly plus the singlespeed cog just called my name! I love it..I can't stop staring at it. Also, I'm not sure why..but I'm happy to be back in Georgia and excited for the time to train...school is almost over for the semester. For some reason I have an overwhelming sense of motivation...I just hope it lasts!

3 Comments:

Blogger van den kombs said...

Beutiful design and meaning for you behind it !

6:38 PM  
Blogger JenyJo said...

N-- that turned out quite lovely!!! perfect representation of your passions and the awesome manner in which you're hammering out the MtbDreams!

Love reading your blog -- keep up the incredible motivation!

jj

11:42 AM  
Blogger FixieDave said...

N~

Nice tat!

Where would I find info on a Trans GA?

Please email

davidDOTfixedgearATgmailDOTcom

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home