Wednesday, November 28, 2007

mmmm beer

Yes..I'm still training hard, but I have recently discovered Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale..and d@mn it's good!! I'm drinking one now.....mmmmmmmm.

If Eddie and I don't drink too many, Eddie is going to take my measurements for my custom Beyond Clothing that will be coming soon. I am really excited because my winter school schedule is going to require a lot of training at night. I'm also planning on some long training rides on sections of the Trans Georgia route soon, so the Beyond gear will definitely come in handy there!

What do you think of this, eh? The white doesn't stain! I love it.

4 Comments:

Blogger goSonja said...

You are bold thinking White! Go for it! I went with the Lilac!

Love your blog, keep up the good work!

Sonja,
Your Beyond Clothing sister
http://web.mac.com/sonjawieck/Sonjas_Outdoor_World/Blog/Blog.html

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Impressive looking duds, Nam. You're really making your name known. Proud to be able to say I get to ride from time to time with such a biking superstar. :)

5:54 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

I have worn my Beyond Clothing briefly...mostly cause the weather has been too warm. But so far, it fits like a glove. I would love to get one of the new Gore-Tex jackets and have it cut for bike specific usage.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

I can't comment on the clothing, but damn DFH Indian Brown is one of the best beers in the U.S.
Just finished up a case with Wifey last week. Enjoy!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home