Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'm in.

Phew! What a relief.

Anyway, so 25 hours didn't happen..it was more like 22.5 because after my ride on Friday I got a sore throat...and I felt pretty crappy on our drive home Saturday so we didn't stop to ride. I guess that was the right decision because today I feel great! We're back in Atlanta and the good weather has followed us home.

I'm really happy to be back home. It was a great trip, but there's no place like home...especially sleeping in your own bed. Thanks to the O'Deas, Kevin, and the good folks at Kira Bannerworks for playing wonderful hosts to us. BTW, if anyone needs banners done up Kira Bannerworks is the place to go. They make our 55nine banners and they are of excellent quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home