Monday, February 18, 2008

today's weapon of choice

Nice socks, eh?



After the hours and hours of cramming for today's quiz at school, I needed something to clear my head. Drugs and alcohol were out of the question on a Monday afternoon :) I didn't have enough time to hit the trail on my bike so I tried the trainer and lasted about 20 minutes. Even though it was chilly outside, the sun was shining so I bailed on the trainer and donned the running gear.

I had a running & hiking spazz about a month ago, but I started getting really bad pain in my big toe..I've never had that in all my years of running..so I quit. It sounded like the perfect thing to do today, though, so I tried out a set of the custom SOLEs in my Montrails.

Today was a great day to try out my Steel Action Shirt and it felt great! I could move freely and it was really comfortable for running. I don't know what the fabric is but I liked it. Not to mention, I think I look pretty good in it, that is of course the most important thing :) I wanted to wear it to class after my run, but I thought that might be kind of gross.



I got to run the new trails in my neighborhood. Tight, twisty, rough, 100% hand-built singletrack..nice! I can't wait to go out and ride them with the dogs, too.

So, the good news is the custom SOLEs seemed to do their job..no toe pain whatsoever! And, I am pretty sure I did well on my quiz, so that is a relief. Phew, is it only Monday?!

3 Comments:

Blogger MCF said...

You're definitely lookin hot Nam! Love all the new duds!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Beyond Clothing said...

It's Schoeller Dynamic soft shell fabric, an extremely breathable and elastic material. I think the only way the Steel Action could be better is if it came with a full-zip, but I'm in the minority of this thought; most seem to like the 1/3 zipper.
And go ahead and wear it to class. When people stare just say "don't be a hater." And flash them your award winning smile!

6:56 AM  
Blogger kat said...

That IS a sweet shirt.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home