Thursday, June 19, 2008

testing the waters

I had a decent training ride on Tuesday, on the road, and another one on Wednesday. I'm just now able to stand on the pedals but it still hurts a little bit to pedal out of the saddle. I've got another interval workout on the road today and the weekend is now up in the air. I don't have the money to drive to Cowbell, plus a 6 hour race would probably be a bad idea while I'm still recovering my injured quad muscle. But, there is a local XC race on Sunday I'm considering, assuming I can jump back on the mtb by then. I don't know what the course is like and I'm unable to get out there and preride unless I can hitch a ride out with someone on Saturday. I just really feel like racing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home