Monday, July 14, 2008

why???

why is road riding so much harder than mountain biking?!!! i just got done with a 5-ish hour ride with eddie and i'm hurting so bad. SO BAD. i can barely even type right now. i am finding a little strength to drink my sweetwater road trip, though. i sure deserve this one, especially because there was NO ice cream to be found on today's route. too bad that was like the only thing i was looking forward to on the ride today!

eddie, on the other hand, never gets tired..i don't get it! he's been riding the singlespeed Optimus Ti lately and continues to rip legs off of anyone he rides with. unfortunately, since i do a lot of riding with him i am always on the receiving end of that...

3 Comments:

Blogger MCF said...

I'm obviously not as experienced as you...but I did notice that the road portion this past weekend killed me more than the mountain portion. It seems to have only affected my right quad and right bicep...go figure. But last weekend I didn't have any road riding and no pain.

PS: Keep ripping legs off Ed!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think some of it might just be the winds. We can say they don't affect us, but man do they ever. I've been all road the last few weeks, and it's a killer when the winds pick up. Especially when hot.

And man my girl parts are screaming after a long ride!!!

6:58 AM  
Blogger FixieDave said...

Let a bit of air outa his tires when he's not looking =P might slow him down a bit....

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home