Tuesday, November 04, 2008

New skills

Today was only my 2nd real day commuting on the fixed gear. It has brakes, but I don't use them. I'm saving them for situations that would kill me if I didn't use them. I never understood why people ride bikes with no brakes in Atlanta because it's not flat. I still don't get it. For me, I just like the challenge of something new and I'm determined to be good at riding this thing. I did adjust my route slightly today to avoid the one big hill in my commute. It's not the uphill that I don't like..it's the downhill. It's scary fast on that bike! I did put some pink Candy's on there plus some skull stickers so it's looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. The one thing it really needs, though, is a wobble-naught fit..the setup is close but not close enough!

2 Comments:

Blogger Metro said...

Nam,

Do Eddie and the gang do Wobble-naught fitting there at the shop or where do you guys get your’s done?

Peace,
Metro

9:24 PM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

Yes, Eddie does the fittings at AVX Bikes in Atlanta.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home