Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 and thanks

Well, it's pretty much here. The end of our winter training camp and the end of another year. I'm very much looking forward to the New Year as I finally graduate from my Masters program and can hopefully put the hardest of financial times behind me/us. I'm also very excited about our new team next year and for my sister that is getting hitched. Anyway, some of my 2009 sponsors are changing due to me joining the Topeak-Ergon team (you can see them all on the left). I wanted to say a Thank You to all the sponsors that have supported me over the last year and more. I have nothing but good things to say about all these folks and their products so please check them out:

Tifosi Optics
Hayes Disc Brake
Ergon
American Classic (technically Eddie's sponsor, but I love them)
Light & Motion (technically Eddie's sponsor, but I also love them)
WTB
Crankbrothers
Addictive Cycles
PowerBar
Wicked Fast Sports Nutrition
Dedicated Athlete
Kira Bannerworks
Twin Six
Squirt Lube
Raxter Racks
Paceline Products (Chamois Butt'r)
Beyond Clothing
No Tubes

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Livingston said...

Happy New Year!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home