Sunday, January 11, 2009

best of both worlds...

Finally! I felt like I had it today...Eddie and I rode up near Bull Mountain...gravel road, "trail", bike-whack, and real trail...steep climbs, gradual ones, I am finally figuring out these gears. My front derailleur has already broken (not sure what I did to it) but most everything was OK with the gears I did have. It was a cold and kind of muddy day, but still a lot of fun :)

OK, going to work on my resume. I found a "dream job"...or the closest thing to it for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carey Lowery said...

Soon enough, you will be flipping through the gears without even thinking about it ... just like, braking, steering, etc.

8:47 AM  
Blogger angry buddhist said...

just be careful about the dream job... disenchantment is a tough price to pay.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home