Tuesday, January 27, 2009

big ring

I loved my workout today....big gear work! It's my favorite, I love to ride at a cadence of 70 which is why all this sit & spin is hard for me. I'm sure it helped that the temperature was above freezing and I had downed no less than 32 oz of BIG RING 53x11 before leaving to ride. I also tried out my new Swiftwick Four Ole socks and can't say enough good things about them. This was one of those days I wished I had all day to ride...but no. Tomorrow should be a long ride BUT I have jury duty....yuck!! Eddie loves jury duty but I, on the other hand, do not. I'm just hoping I don't get picked so I can either A) go for a ride or B) at least get a lot of thesis work done.

Oh, Southern X writeup with pictures is on Cyclingnews.com --and, how cool would it be to have the last name "Cogburn"? Man, you just have to be fast with that name! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Metro said...

It’s probably sacrilegious but the other night I headed out on the bike in sub 32 degree weather with what started out as a Polar Water bottle full of hot 53x11 “Chain Breaker” with a little sugar and creamer and 4 hours later discovered that I really liked drinking “authentically iced” coffee well into a long training ride.

Peace,
Metro

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home