Sunday, March 08, 2009

great weekend....

No pictures to prove it, but it was a fantastic weekend. Temps were in the high 70's, the sun was out, and I spent most of the weekend in the mountains....Dahlonega on Saturday and Ellijay on Sunday. My legs weren't feeling too awesome but that's OK, I hope they bounce back sometime this week as I am racing the Dirty Spokes 6 hour in six days. I am going to have to make do with the Soma Juice heavy bike for the race...I just hope I don't flat. It takes a good 40 minutes to change a flat on the bike..and that would be my only complaint with it!! It's been a long, busy, and kind of stressful winter and I'm looking forward to spring and summer! and bike racing again. I don't think my fitness is where I want it to be yet but I am going to have to just start racing anyway before I forget how :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Carey Lowery said...

No whimping out of this year's 6 hour!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

No worries..I won't have three people drinking coffee with me in the AM convincing me not to race!!!

11:18 AM  
Blogger allan said...

Good luck this weekend? How heavy is the Soma?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

thanks. i'm not sure but probably at least 27 lb!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home