Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Snow ride

I'm sure snow is no big deal to most of you..but hey, it snowed in Georgia in March and I got to ride in it two days later. Pretty cool.

The ride consisted of some slow and steady gravel road grinding, followed by some sweet somewhat tech downhill with snow/ice/mud/debris/wheel grabbing rocks which was a nice treat, a log crossing over a creek (Yes, Carey, I survived), followed by some hill intervals..HELLO fast twitch muscle fibers, where have you been???

Anyway, I now have my own Ergon BD1 pack and I absolutely love it. I cannot even tell I'm wearing it, and that is pretty impressive since I have refused to wear a pack for almost 2 years now. The Women's Small size fits me perfectly and the shoulder straps are really comfy. The harness system is just genius!

The Soma Juice makes me happier every time I ride it. The bike can climb and descend...and I can wheelie it! That is fun. I am, however, ready and waiting for my sexy German machines to arrive! :)



2 Comments:

Blogger allan said...

If I didn't know any better I'd swear you were here in WNC. I can't remember the last time I saw snow like that in Georgia at this time of year. So...the Ergon pack is really that sweet huh? sigh.

4:02 AM  
Blogger bentcrank said...

That's great! I love riding in some snow, just not too deep.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home