Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Razorback, Recover-Ease, etc.

I don't have time to give a full report...but wanted to update quickly.

Razorback was a good race season primer for me. I decided to try some things differently from last year, and I was happy with the outcome. I ended up 6th in the 12 hour Solo Female category, which was fine since the whole point of the event was to get me geared up for race season. I'm ready! Eddie had to take it "easy" as he had been off the bike for a month with tendonitis. He ended up 8th out of 80 in the 6 hour solo race. Awesome. A BIG THANK YOU to Richard Walker and Mr. and Mrs. O'Dea for supporting this one!!

I'm finally convinced that the Recover-Ease works. I've been using it as directed for the last several weeks, and I knew that the 12 hour race would be the true test. Well the race was on Saturday. I sat in the car all day Sunday, and didn't have time to do a recovery spin on Monday. I've been taking 8 caps a day of the Recover-Ease since the race, and I finally rode on Tuesday...with NO heavy legs. Normally, my legs would feel like junk on Tuesday, especially not having done any active recovery spinning. The stuff WORKS. I'm totally excited about it. Eddie and I will have samples of the Recover-Ease at this Saturday's Sorella Gear Swap, so stop on by and grab a bunch to see the results for yourself. If you happen to order online, please use my referral code "RE021". Using the code will also enter you in monthly prize drawings.

More later!

Oh, Check the new Sorella Cycling kits! Pic taken by Robert Hernandez at the Croom 50 in FL.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good job Namrita! Way to kick off the racing season.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Just curious...
Are you part of PowerBar Team Elite?

5:18 AM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

yessir

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home