Thursday, November 15, 2007

Beyond Clothing

This is awesome! I'm going to be sportin' some nice Beyond Clothing gear in 2008 :) Thanks to Dan and the Beyond Clothing crew for choosing me to represent them..I'm really excited!

Here's an idea of what I'll be wearing:

- Cold Fusion Womens Jacket

- Steel Action Shirt

- Cold Fusion Soft Shell Pants

- Grid Pant

It's getting cold around here, so I'm quite happy about this. Stay tuned for my reviews!!

OK, time to go to the gym...day three of the killer strength training plan...so far so good. Eddie and I are both a little sore...but not too bad. The good news is my legs are stronger than I thought..and the bad news is my upper body IS as weak as I thought!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger FixieDave said...

LUCKY!!!!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

You are going to love the clothing. Fits like a glove and the quality is INSANE!

2:47 PM  
Blogger MCF said...

Congrats Nam!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home