Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Uuuugggggh.

Sometimes I just can't stand the forums...people can sit there and act like they are experts about everything if they want. They knock products they have never tried, make assumptions, and even trash companies..honest companies...companies that have made it to where they are out of love for the sport of mountain biking. Why trash a company that has good people, good design, and the customers' well-being in the forefront of their mind when any decision is made? I just don't get it. How much have these flamers given back to the sport..besides complaining? I wonder. Sometimes it's really frustrating.

8 Comments:

Blogger Arleigh Jenkins said...

That's exactly why I'm almost never on forums. And then when I do posts someone yells at me because I'm not a usual.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

yeah....i hear you. i'm on them (believe it or not) much less than i used to be, since i actually have a life now :)

i noticed i'm much more "positive" in general when i'm not getting involved with that crap. MTBR is the worst! i'm just going to stay away..as much as i can :)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Danielle Musto said...

Ignore those forums!!!!

Are you ready for next week????

6:33 PM  
Blogger allan said...

If your talking about the thread I think you are I agree that most of that was BS. I swear some people aren't happy unless they're b****ing and trying to bring others down to thier level.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

Danielle...yes, I'm ready. Don't I owe some $?

Email me..please.

7:21 PM  
Blogger FixieDave said...

Theres a great little ignore icon....

it gets used far to often on mtbr however there are quite a few people I really dig what they have to say...

Don't let the haters get yah down!!

2:01 AM  
Blogger kris said...

Continue to visit the MTBR and other forums. Even if they seem annoying at times the community is positive as a whole and if it werent for them I wouldnt be here reading about you. Keep up the good work!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Ron George said...

there are stages in a cyclist's life. like the 7 ages of shakespeare's...

flamers will be flamers, a step in maturity on all our parts is not arguing with these super-knowledgable anonymous buggers.

because dogs will always bark right?

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home