Monday, November 12, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK ME

All I have to say is THIS IS MY DREAM BIKE. I can't believe it's being released much sooner than I had thought. I might cry I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! TI 29er SINGLESPEED with WETCAT Geo..is there anything better than this??? NO! I think not!



edit: Dirty Spokes has posted their 2008 race info. They have a points series next year, which looks cool. Good for them for bringing a fall enduro back to Conyers!

5 Comments:

Blogger cathi said...

droooooool!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger allan said...

ditto what Cathi said.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Wally said...

I love my Jabber, but WOW. I may have to dip in the savings.

4:55 AM  
Blogger cornfed said...

Those drops are just dead sexy. Finally a Ti SS frame with drops like I want.

Thanks for posting this, it put a smile on my morning.

-Thad

8:32 AM  
Blogger FixieDave said...

Good golly I want one!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home