Tuesday, February 26, 2008

big plans

1) Starting this Saturday will be two full weeks of serious training. Enough hours to make up for my last 4 weeks of pathetic training time. If I have to, I will travel south to ensure I get all the hours in.

2) Those two weeks will finish up at the 6 hour Dirty Spokes race..so if you want a chance to beat me this year, this will be it. I will not, I repeat NOT, be trying to win this one..just survive :) Even if I was trying to win, it would be hard as two of the best racers in the country will be there to contest it.

3) After that, I have one or maybe two races before the first big one of the year: Granny Gear's 24 hours of Vail Lake. I may race Bakers Dozen and I plan to race the Cohutta 35 before then.

4) I'm getting a new road bike, but not until April. I will be selling my 2006 Ti Litespeed Ghisallo (size M/L) frame + fork sometime in April for a good deal..it is in excellent condition so if you are interested in it, stay tuned over the next couple months. I'm not saying yet what I'm getting until it's finalized, but let's just say it's soooooper sexy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arleigh Jenkins said...

I think I'm doing that Heritage park race as well. Slowly running around in circles for 6 hours sounds fun.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Danielle Musto said...

Don't even go there Nam. I am going to be so tired from training that I won't be able to move when they say go!!! Carey on the other hand, well, she should give us a one lap start!

I can't wait to come and ride with you guys!!!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Feel totally free to realize and bask in the glow that I will be the slowest, wimpiest one out there - and you'll all three lap me even though I'm doing it with Jeff.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home