Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A lot of excitement for one day

So much that I have to post on my blog twice???

Yes.

No secret, earlier today Eddie and I received an incredible offer for sponsorship next year. This was pretty much a big surprise for both of us.

Two hours later, we received another incredible offer from a different company. This is a relationship we have been working on for quite awhile now.

I am really very appreciative...flattered...honored...excited about all of this but, unfortunately, I can't really accept both....or can I? No, I really can't :(

This leaves me with a very difficult decision to make. I know, there are worse problems to have..but this is still tough. I know I can't go wrong with either team but Eddie and I still have a lot of thinking to do....In no way did I ever expect to be in this situation!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Good luck in your choice! You could wait for a third offer.

2:18 PM  
Blogger ckdake said...

Simple, have one sponsor the MTB team and one sponsor the track team!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Chris, Brigette and Norah Dusack said...

Great news, very cool. Like the coffee too, yum.

5:21 PM  
Blogger allan said...

Like I said..beating them back with a stick. ;-)...j/k..Congrats you two. Yall deserve it.

4:24 AM  
Blogger My name is Stephen said...

YEAH!!!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger jmilliron said...

Grats!!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home