Friday, March 13, 2009

Change in plans???

The forecast for tomorrow's race is a HIGH of 50* and 100% chance of rain. It looks as if I may be doing my long ride on Sunday, instead. I'm not TOO sad....I've had a really rough week! I guess I'll get everything ready and see what happens in the morning!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home