Wednesday, June 17, 2009

naptime, please

This has to be short because my daily to-do list is a mile long this week. Between the Ergon party on Monday, the REI Kliniks on Tue/Wed, moving into my new office, massage and chiropractor visits, and packing for Lumberjack 100, there has been no free time! I sure hope I can get some good sleep and a lot of napping in before the race because I really need it. My legs feel like lead and I'm generally kind of grumpy. But, luckily a shipment of nuun came in so I can start hydrating. I really hope the forecast warms up for Lumberjack. Right now it says rainy and a high of 70*. I want HEAT!!!

OK, hitting the road after the Klinik tonight..next report will be from the great state of Michigan.

3 Comments:

Blogger Metro said...

Hey guys good luck this weekend. Looking forwad to the re-cap.

Peace,
Metro

6:17 AM  
Blogger My name is Stephen said...

good luck, I'll trade the 90 degrees at Cowbell for your 70 degrees!!!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Nuun is good stuff. See you in Michigan.

j

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home